Tamarind is a highly demanded fruit in Mexican cuisine and you can find it in multiple versions, from a michelada to jelly beans! Its color has inspired us for this pair of MEXAS.
- We wanted to design a pair of MEXAS similar to sandals but keeping our braided style and ta chaaan. Tamarind was born.
- It's wrong for us to say it but... THEY ARE THE MOST!
- We give you three simple reasons:
- They are light: We have incorporated a new"Microtech"sole that is much lighter than the white rubber sole while maintaining its durability and comfort.
- Very comfortable: The rear grip makes it an ideal pair of huaraches for thin or wide ankles. Even if they give in a little, they will never"get away"thanks to the closure.
- It goes with everything: This color goes with everything and also, the sole is dark so it is a shoe that"can suffer"all your adventures and walks.
- Choose your usual size.
- And to enjoy!
CHANGES AND SHIPMENTS
Our huaraches are 100% handmade in Mexico following a traditional process with more than 500 years of history.
The leather we use is vegetable-tanned and completely free of chemicals.
Over time, the skin of the MEXAS changes color, a sign that it is 100% natural. She ages and "turns brown" just like us when the sun shines on us.
There may be slight color variations between the photos and the product.
The sizes vary depending on the model, that's why It is important that you look at our recommendations on the pair of MEXAS that you are going to choose.
If you hesitate between two, choose the smaller one. It is better that they tighten you a little at first because being leather they give way and adapt to your foot.
If you have doubts about the size, write to us and we will advise you.
The first size change is FREE in the Peninsula for 30 days since your order arrives. The process is very easy, the transport company picks up the pair you want to return and delivers the new one to you at that time.
To request a change, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manage it in no time. For Islands and other EU countries consultour conditions.
To return some MEXAS, we will collect them from your home and deduct the cost of transport from the total amount of the refund (4 if it is the Peninsula, 6 Balearic Islands, 9 Canary Islands, 10 Europe).a).
Peninsula: 24/48 hours. weekdays Balearics: 4-5 days. Canary Islands and European Union: 5-7 days
Consultationour map to find the nearest store.
Note that stores do NOT have all models available on the web.