CATRINA 100% leatherCATRINA35
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
La Catrina is one of the most representative icons of Mexican culture and the protagonist par excellence on the 'Dia de Muertos'. She couldn't be absent here.
- Handmade in Mexico
- 100% leather 18/20 mm thickness
- Vegetable tanned, chrome free
- Vulcanized rubber sole
- Eva foam cushioning
- Prevents sweating
- Soft and flexible
- All our packaging is ecological and 100% recyclable. The tissue paper has the FSC certificate, which guarantees that it comes from well-managed forests.
- The black mailers where your MEXAS will arrive are compostable, you will have to throw it in the organic container so that it degrades naturally :)
- With each pair, we send a gift keychain and a card with the portrait of the artisan who has been part of the process of making these MEXAS.
Choose your usual European size, if you doubt between two, choose the smallest.
- Spain: the first size exchange is free after 30 days from your purchase. The process is very easy, the transport company picks up the pair you want to return and gives you the new one at that time.
- Europe: you'll have to send the pair you want to exchange to our warehouse in Madrid and we will send the new pair for free.
- To return some MEXAS, we will take care of collecting them at your home and we will deduct this cost of transport in the total amount of the refund (4€ Spain, 6€ Balearic Islands, 9€ Canary Islands, 10€ Europe). You can also send them direclty to our warehouse in Madrid.
- Spain: 24/48 working hours
- Islands: 4-5 days
- Europe 5-7 days