Moctezuma reigned over the Aztec empire between 1502 and 1520. In 1519 Hernán Cortés arrived in Tenochtitlán (present-day Mexico City) and... the rest is history!
- We wanted to design a sandal with a Menorcan style rear grip and that is how the MOCTEZUMA models in black and MALINCHE in camel were born.
- This braiding is one of the most difficult and time-consuming to achieve, very few weavers know how to do it. That's why we have little stock!
- 100% handmade like all our MEXAS.
- Chemical free natural leather.
- Very light thanks to the"Microtech"sole with great durability and comfort.
- Exterior, sole and insole all in black.
- Choose your usual size.
CHANGES AND SHIPMENTS
Our huaraches are 100% handmade in Mexico following a traditional process with more than 500 years of history.
The leather we use is vegetable-tanned and completely free of chemicals.
Over time, the skin of the MEXAS changes color, a sign that it is 100% natural. She ages and "turns brown" just like us when the sun shines on us.
There may be slight color variations between the photos and the product.
The sizes vary depending on the model, that's why It is important that you look at our recommendations on the pair of MEXAS that you are going to choose.
If you hesitate between two, choose the smaller one. It is better that they tighten you a little at first because being leather they give way and adapt to your foot.
If you have doubts about the size, write to us and we will advise you.
The first size change is FREE in the Peninsula for 30 days since your order arrives. The process is very easy, the transport company picks up the pair you want to return and delivers the new one to you at that time.
To request a change, send us an email to email@example.com and we will manage it in no time. For Islands and other EU countries consultour conditions.
To return some MEXAS, we will collect them from your home and deduct the cost of transport from the total amount of the refund (4 if it is the Peninsula, 6 Balearic Islands, 9 Canary Islands, 10 Europe).a).
Peninsula: 24/48 hours. weekdays Balearics: 4-5 days. Canary Islands and European Union: 5-7 days
Consultationour map to find the nearest store.
Note that stores do NOT have all models available on the web.