LAS COLORADAS - 100% leatherLASCOLORADAS35
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Las Coloradas is a pink lagoon that is in the State of Yucatan.
We recommend this model for wide feet as the laces allow you to adjust them to your foot. If you have it fine or normal they will also look good on you. The model in the photos has thin feet and is wearing a size 36.
- Handmade in Mexico
- 100% thick calf leather18/20 mm
- Vegetable tanned, chrome free
- Vulcanized rubber outsole
- Eva foam padding
- Avoid sweating
- Soft and flexible
- All our packaging is ecological and 100% recyclable. The tissue paper is FSC certified, which guarantees that it comes from well-managed forests.
- The black mailers where your MEXAS will arrive are compostable, you will have to throw it in the organic container so that it degrades naturally :)
- With each pair, we send a gift keychain and a card with the portrait of the artisan who has been part of the process of making these MEXAS.
Choose your usual European size, if you doubt between two, choose the smallest.
- The first size change it's free in the peninsula for 30 days from when your order arrives. The process is very easy, the transport company picks up the pair you want to return and gives you the new one at that time. To request a change, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manage it in no time :)
- For islands and other EU countries, check our conditions
- To return some MEXAS, we will take care of collecting them at your home and we will deduct this cost of transport in the total amount of the refund (4€ if it is Peninsula, 6 Balearic Islands, 9 Canary Islands, 1010€ Europe).
- ¿You are one of those who prefers to try them on in person Check our points of sale in Spain and the Islands.
- Peninsula: Shipping in 24/48 working hours.
- Balearics: 4-5 days
- Canary Islands and European Union: 5-7 days