Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Aztecs or Mexica were the largest and most important civilization of all Mesoamerican cultures until their fall with the arrival of the Spanish Empire. They were characterized by having a good administration of their empire at the political, social and military level. To this day, we can still enjoy their architectural legacy in the pyramids of Tehotihuacán where they paid tribute to the sun god.
Choose a size smaller than the one you usually wear. If you normally wear a 38, buy a 37. If you have wide feet, buy your usual size.
- Handmade in Mexico
- 100% thick calf leather 18/20 mm
- Vegetable tanned, chrome free
- Vulcanized rubber outsole
- Eva foam padding
- Avoid sweating
- Soft and flexible
- All our packaging is ecological and 100% recyclable. The tissue paper is FSC certified, which guarantees that it comes from well-managed forests.
- The black mailers where your MEXAS will arrive are compostable, you will have to throw it in the organic container so that it degrades naturally :)
- With each pair, we send a gift keychain and a card with the portrait of the artisan who has been part of the process of making these MEXAS.
- The first size change it's free in the peninsula for 30 days from when your order arrives. The process is very easy, the transport company picks up the pair you want to return and gives you the new one at that time. To request a change, send us an email to email@example.com and we will manage it in no time :)
- For islands and other EU countries, check our conditions
- To return some MEXAS, we will take care of collecting them at your home and we will deduct this cost of transport in the total amount of the refund (4€ if it is Peninsula, 6 Balearic Islands, 9 Canary Islands, 1010€ Europe).
- ¿You are one of those who prefers to try them on in person Check our points of sale
- Peninsula: Shipping in 24/48 working hours.
- Balearics: 4-5 days
- Canary Islands and European Union: 5-7 days